Welcome to the Proposal Writing e-Learning Course
A good proposal doesn’t just outline what product or service you would like to create or deliver. It does so in such a way that the reader feels it is the only logical choice. This course will take you through each step of the proposal writing process, from understanding why they are writing a proposal; to gathering information; to writing and proofreading; to creating the final, professional product.
- Identify the purpose of a proposal
- Identify different types of proposals
- Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
- Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
- Prepare a proposal outline
- Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
- Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
- Add illustrations to their proposal
- Proofread and edit their proposal
- Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
Download the Training Manual
You may download the participant training manual for this course from this link
The purpose of the Pre-Assignment is to get you thinking about the proposal writing strategies that you are already using and where you need to improve. Bring in a proposal that you have been assigned, whether it is just an idea, an excerpt, or a complete proposal.